Debt Relief Solutions – New Era Debt Solutions
We all like the convenience of paying for things with a credit card. It’s even commonplace to use the card a bit too much, and to live with more debt than you like. Most people handle debt, even though they might not like to, and they make it through without using debt relief programs. But when an unexpected crisis happens, such as illness or job loss, the debt cannot be paid. This is where debt settlement companies become a lifesaver.
The Right Debt Relief Company for You
Debt relief programs at New Era Debt Solutions aim to help you formulate a strategy to repay the sum in a timely manner & retake control of your finances. First, you’ll meet with a credit history specialist and we’ll review your economic circumstance to obtain a clear photo of what you owe as well as some approaches for how to best pay it off. Then we’ll work with you to develop an affordable repayment budget– something you can live with, yet one that will help you make substantial progress toward becoming free of debt.
As part of our debt management plans, our counselors will often advise consolidating settlements on your debts. Unlike restructuring or consolidation debt where a new loan is often taken out, settlement allows you to reduce your debt without taking on other financial obligations. The reduced monthly payment is collected by your debt settlement company & then disbursed to your lenders in your place on behalf of the agreed upon settlement.
Additionally, our debt relief team has years of experience in calling your financial institutions to attempt to reduce your interest rates, eliminate late costs & over-limit fees, and lower your monthly costs. Reduce debt while alleviating stress with an experienced debt relief company at New Era Debt Solutions.
We have helped our clients settle over $250,000,000 in debt since 1999. Contact us today to speak to a debt relief specialist at New Era Debt Solutions.
Understanding the Process of Debt Relief
If debt relief programs become a necessity for you, and you choose debt settlement as your best option, you will stop making payments to your creditors and start making payments into a trust account. The funds that accumulate in this account are then used as follows:
- They are used as leverage to negotiate your balances down with your creditors.
- When a settlement is reached your creditors will be paid.
- Typically, you can see a savings of around 50% off the balance.
- The faster your trust funds accumulate, the faster you get out.
No matter how well we might plan our lives, things can happen. You can be sure that people who go through natural disasters need debt relief programs. People who have enormous hospital bills often find themselves in need of debt settlement companies. The list is endless. When you get the help of debt relief experts, you are doing the best thing you can do in this situation.
Benefits of a Debt Relief Program
A debt relief program at New Era Debt Solutions will give you:
- Ease of Mind. Making a plan for reducing debt can help you alleviate stress & anxiety and help get your financial life back on track.
- Huge Savings. A debt relief program can reduce interest rates, monthly payments, and even the overall sum of debt owed by over 50%. Get help from one of the most affordable debt relief companies on the market – New Era Debt Solutions.
- Simple & Easy Solutions. Simplify your debt into one payment each month & let our team handle the information for you. Get help with debt relief today from an experienced team of debt relief specialists – 1-800-300-9550
- Get freedom from debt faster with New Era Debt Solutions. Many of our clients that enroll in a debt relief program are able to repay the entirety of their debt in less than 5 years.
Relief from Debt is Just a Call Away
If you feel like you’re drowning in the red and don’t understand how to start alleviating the pressure, a debt management plan from the experienced debt professionals at New Era Debt Solutions can show you the way.
Contact us today to discuss your financial options with a debt relief specialist.